input license here

Maigamba Computers

Featured Video

Popular Posts

Doctor And A Lawyer

😀😀😁😁😂😂

A DOCTOR AND A LAWYER JOKE

a Nigerian medical student finished his school in a medical school in Ukraine ,he came back to Nigeria but he could not find a job. So he opened a clinic and puts a sign outside that reads "Patients are treated in this hospital at a rate of $50 - If not cured we double the money and we pay back $100."

A south-african lawyer wanted to trick the doctor so that he could earn $100. The lawyer then went to the clinic and explained to the doctor as follows;
LAWYER: "I have lost my sense of taste ,I can not taste any thing now."

DOCTOR: "Nurse, bring the medicine that is inside box No.33 and put 2 drops in the patient's mouth."
Nurse gave gave the patient the medicine

DOCTOR:   "drink this juice and tell me how it tastes
"
LAWYER:  "i can't taste any thing. Is this a water ?"

DOCTOR: "Ok ! Nurse, bring the medicine in box No.50"
the doctor collected the medicine and gave it the patient.
DOCTOR : "drink it "
LAWYER : "buh! this is a kerosene " 


DOCTOR: "Congrats, your sense of taste is restored.pay me my $50."

The annoyed lawyer went back after few days to recover his money.

LAWYER: "I have lost my memory. I cannot remember anything."

DOCTOR: "Nurse, bring medicine from box No.50 and put 2 drops in his mouth."

LAWYER(annoyed): "This is kerosene. You gave this to me the last time i came for restoring my taste."

DOCTOR: "Congrats. You got your memory back. Give me $50."

The fuming lawyer pays him, and he came back for the third time a week later aiming to refund back his$100.

LAWYER: "My eye sight has become very weak I can't see any thing."

DOCTOR: "Well, I don't have medicines for eye sights, so take this $100."

LAWYER(staring at the note): "But this is $10, not $100!!"

DOCTOR: "Congrats, your eyesight is back. pay me $50"
the lawyer shamefully went out of the hospital
    
Please Comment and Share


Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment